Sunday, March 14, 2010

Words can't even begin to express....

I checked my e-mail this morning and to my surprise (well maybe not a surprise :) I've received my first letter of recommendation from one of my clients for my new business. I've talk to numerous people about writing a letter of recommendation by my business but I'm happy that one of my clients took the time out of their day to put one together.

This letter is the "stamp of approval" on a job well done and gives me the confidence to move forward and proves that I'm moving in right direction.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice blog. It is easy to read, has a nice structure, to the point, consistant, and you are sharing your experiences with others.

    I wish you the best of luck on your business.

    And thanks again for visiting my workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking time out to read my blog and for giving me a better understanding of what Blogger is all about. You should pat yourself on the back you did a great job today with your presentation. You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading your future post.

    E

    ReplyDelete