Saturday, March 13, 2010

As of right now......

It's been a while since my last entry so I wanted to check in. I'm getting a lot of positive feed back from the business website so I'm happy about that however, there's still a lot of work that needs to be done. Note to self: I need to make my site more interactive to end users. I have no idea on how I'm going to do that but it will get done.

One main lesson that I learned over the past couple of weeks is to not take things so seriously. This saying has been embedded in my brain by my girlfriend and you know what she's right. I've been taking on a not so serious approach when approaching all of my current professional endeavours. I've noticed when I'm not thinking so hard and let things flow things always comes together. I've also need to not get soooo angry when things are thrown my way.

A true professional doesn't get may at other peoples actions. I must always remember that I can control my actions and should never let other people control how I would respond to certain issues. I know myself and this is one of the hardest things that I must control. I will conqur this piece but it's going to take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment