Sunday, October 3, 2010

There's no success without struggle

I'm a firm believer that struggle and success are closely related to each other.  Everyday I come across some sort of struggle that I'm dealing with on both a personal and professional level.   I'm confident that I'm going to overcome these struggles, but I'm wondering what's the overall lesson that I'm going to learn from them.  Only one person knows the exact reason why I'm going through all of this and I trust in the fact that he will bring me through this and I will be extremely grateful after it's all said and done.

I was told by my MOM that what I'm going though may not even be for me but indirectly for someone else that needs to hear my story.  This may be true because I've been inspired by other peoples struggle and realize that maybe GOD is using me to inspire a person, city, or an entire nation.  Whatever that reason is I'm pushing forward on my life and praying that I continue to receive the wisdom, knowledge, and drive to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment