Monday, October 4, 2010

Always have a memo pad and pen with you to capture the ideas that God gives you!

How hard is it for you to focus on what you want in life?  For me lately, just focusing has been a difficult task.  It's not a bad thing, but I need to have a lot more control over my thoughts.  I also need to figure out what to do with my thoughts when they are  not related to what I'm doing at that time.  My older brother Eugene told me when I was ten to always have a memo pad and pen with you capture the ideas that God gives you. Even though that was over 20 years ago it's still relevant to this day. Shamefully, I've never done this because I felt like I could remember everything I think of.....NOT LOL.  

Today's challenge is to start writing down my thoughts and reviewing them at the end of the day to prepare for tomorrow.  Will it take only one day for this new process to be apart of my everyday life? Of course not, however starting this process makes me feel better because I'm taking control of an issue that's gotten the best of me for many years.  I'm feeling better already.  I will keep you posted on how this process pans out.  

Thanks Big Bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment