Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time Out......

One of the biggest issues that I still battle with to this day is not taking time out for me to get things done. I look at myself and can blame only one person for this.... that person is YOU LOL. No that person is me and today I decided to go against the grain and take time out to take care of my business.


To be honest, I felt a little guilty in the beginning that I was taking time out for myself because I'm so use to taking care of other peoples stuff. However, after a while I got use to taking care of my own business and realized that I need to do this more often. I also discovered that I see why I'm making so many mistakes in my life because I'm not focused of MY stuff and haven't been in a while.

I say that I'm going to focus on me but I always go back to the old me. So what makes this time different? This time it's different because not only did I take the time out to work on me but I also had the feeling that I’ve really completed something. That may be simple to anyone that's reading this but this is BIG for me.

Moving forward I will get on the path of taking care of me first and then helping out others. I know a lot of people are going to have an issue with this but who cares. Honestly with everything I'm doing for others I'm putting in more than I'm getting out and that's the biggest problem of all...

No comments:

Post a Comment