Monday, March 22, 2010

Got Passion?

There are a lot of things that I see and hear that motivates me to push forward when I want to quit. One of the main things that keep me moving is when I hear about someone elses dreams and the passion that they have to fulfill their dreams. I have a good friend by the name of Nicole Best out in NYC that has a passion for event planning and more.

While listening to her dreams and aspirations the only thing that I could say in my head is "she really has her stuff together" and it gave me the much needed energy to keep moving in the right direction. I've known Nicole for over 10 years and I never knew the amount of passion that she has to get this business enterprise off the ground. Trust me she will definitely make a name for herself on NYC and I support her with everything that she does. See you at the top Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment