Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BDPA

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Sterling Blackmon who's an IT professional from Blue Cross Blue Shield. I had the opportunity to talk with him earlier today about BDPA, Project Management and professional initiatives pertaining to African Americans in Information Technology. During our brief conversation I've learned so much from Mr. Blackmon. I hope to build a strong professional relationship with him.

Since I was in the downtown area I decided to stop by my old community college - Harold Washington College. While at HWC I stopped by the PTK (Phi Theta Kappa) office and had a conversation with a young man by the name of Henri who's the VP of Leadership of PTK. After talking to him it took me down memory lane on what it was like when I was active in PTK. I want to come back to the organization and help out as much as I can. Maybe I can be an advisor you never know :)

Until then,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment