Sunday, October 18, 2009

10.18.2009 - The first step

Today I was real with myself and made a very important decision in my life. I don't want to be average or good. I want to be GREAT!!! This state of mind was always in me but after looking at today's episode of Joel Olsten I'm selling myself short of all the great things I can and will accomplish in my life. Don't get me wrong I'm extremely happy with all the blessing in my life however, there's something bigger that brewing inside of me and I'm ready to let it out. I'm aware that this is a process and this is something that WILL NOT happen over night but I'm willing and READY to take this on. Thinking about this has hit an emotional part of me that I never thought I had. I know GOD has a bigger plan for me and I want to take this journey to find out what it is.

It's a true blessing for me to have the people that are in my life right now and to have the train of thought that I have also. I want to sharpen myself on all levels in my life so I know that I have lived my life to the fullest and not have any regrets or seconds thoughts.

This journey will be exciting, scary, and I can't wait......

No comments:

Post a Comment