Saturday, May 28, 2011

Abandon Your Fear Don’t Babysit It…

To most people FEAR stands for False. Evidence. Appearing. Real. I definitely agree with this acronym but we have all been in fearful situations and at the given moment, the fear sure feels real. From my experience, the hardest piece about fear is dealing with it alone. When I was younger, I was a loner and a vast amount of the fearful challenges I faced by myself. If I reached out to family and friends on what I was dealing with the transition would have been much easier.


For years I babysat my fear instead of abandoned it and moving forward with my life. I'm glad I defeated that part of my life but I wanted to put this out to anyone who's reading this and babysitting their fear. Please get the support that you need to shake the fear to allow yourself to excel to heights you never dreamed before. If you have no one you can reach out to you can reach out to me because I know how it feels to be in your shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment